For certain driving jobs like commercial truck driving, a DOT physical is necessary to ensure that you’re physically fit enough to operate the vehicle. Many people put off taking their DOT physical thinking that it will take too much time or that paperwork will be a hassle to complete. We provide quick physicals with a DOT Certified Medical Examiner so that you can get in and get back to your day. We also understand how important it is for a driver to maintain their commercial driver’s license, so you can trust us to be professional and knowledgeable about your needs as a commercial driver.
What To Bring To Your DOT Physical
When you arrive at your appointment, we will need the following from you:
- A current driver’s license issued from the state
- Any glasses, hearing aids, or contacts that you wear
- A list of all medications that you currently take
- Any special notices from your doctor (considerations, exemptions, etc.)
- A urine sample. Be sure to come well-hydrated, as you will need to take the urine test in-office.
If you are in need of a DOT physical to obtain a CDL or need to maintain your current CDL, contact us for more information or to request an appointment today.